In this guide, I will talk about some of the best relationships which have been portrayed on TV shows and on the big screens. Without further ado, let’s dive into Hollywood’s most amazing couples.
- Monica and Chandler from FRIENDS were best friends for years before finally having a one night stand when they were on vacation in London. When it actually happened, and when they started dating, they made sure to make us love the couple. As the show progressed, they became the couple that made us believe in true love. The way that Monica proposed to Chandler and vice versa is indeed one of the most tear-jerking scenes in the whole series. It is also portrayed amazingly that both of them grew so well and finally started supporting one another and they never gave up on the other person, even when they found out that they were infertile. They still are the best couple on TV, even 25 years later.
- Ross and Rachel from FRIENDS have indeed gone through a lot of rough patches, and even though they have been through a lot, the two could not stay without each other. They knew that they deserved to be with one another and the crowd went wild when they decided to get back together, finally in one of the last episodes of the series. They are discussed even to this day. They have a beautiful daughter together.
- Daenerys Targaryen and Khal Drogo from Game Of Thrones made everyone envious of the love they had for each other. After a rough start, being arranged to marry the Khal by her horrible brother Viserys Targaryen who was only interested in selling her off so that he could get an army, the couple actually fell head over heels in love with each other, and they deserved to end up together. Even after the demise of the Khal, she never completely moved on. They named her main dragon after him, naming it Drogon. He was and will always be her one true love.
- Jon Snow (Aegon Targaryen) and Ygritte actually made sure to awe all of the audience. Jon Snow lost his virginity to her, and their love story will indeed be talked about for decades to come. We all wish they never left that cave. The fact that the pair are indeed married in real life gives more life to the fact that those two are an amazing couple and both of them did deserve better.
- Marshal and Lily from How I Met Your Mother, were the couple that all couples tried to be like. They were together since college and had 3 beautiful kids.